Friday, September 16, 2011

Jason Statham Not Interested In Any "Fairy-Like" Superhero Roles!

He's been linked to roles in both , but the British actor has now made it clear that a tights and cape just aren't for him. In an interview with The Guardian, Jason clearly distanced himself from any superhero roles, despite being rumored to be in the upcoming Daredevil reboot and a fourth Transformers movie. It seems he's happy with the likes of The Expendables and Killer Elite.
"Me in a cape? I don’t fancy that. Tight tights? Nah! I don’t think that’s right for me. I just respond more to true stories, that’s my flavor. […] I dunno. Luckily, I get to play some good bits that make people think I’m tough. Who knows! Ha ha ha! I just gravitate to those more testosterone-filled sort of parts than me playing something a bit more fairy-like."



No comments:

Post a Comment