Monday, September 19, 2011

Chris Evans on Possible Captain America 2 villain & more

In a recent interview with The Moviefone Blog Captain America star, Chris Evans, gave his opinion on Captain America 2's possible villain, MODOK.
'Captain America' screenwriter Christopher Markus is now saying he wants Peter Dinklage to play MODOK as the villain in the sequel. What's your opinion of that?
[Makes a face] I mean... Ugh... I don't know. I don't know. It sounds like... heh. Heh. I don't know. I don't know. The comic book world is so dangerous, you know what I mean? You say one thing and people -- they're ravenous -- they are very opinionated fans. But they're great fans. I mean, they're the reason we make these movies. I don't know. I get asked a lot of questions about Cap' sequels and villains and I just try to stay out of it.
If he's the writer of the movie, I guess he does not have the power to just do that if he wants?
Well, he has to run everything by Kevin Feige, the president of Marvel. And Kevin Feige is a huge comic book fan, so Feige is going to say, "Here are the things we want to touch upon. These are the relationships we want to build on, this is the villain. Like, Kevin Feige will give you the chess pieces and you have to kind of put them in place, you know what I mean?
So what do you guys think? Does MODOK still have a shot at appearing on film or is there no way that the Mental Organism Designed Only for Killing will appear?

No comments:

Post a Comment