Monday, November 10, 2014

CM Punk Writing Marvel's Thor Comic Book

CM Punk writing Thor Annual #1 with Rob Guillory is illustrating . When asked about the Marvel Method, CM Punk says," Yeah. I think Marvel Method might be easier to grasp if somebody’s never written a comic book before, so I’m kind of leaning towards that."  When asked what other Marvel character he wants to write, Mr. Punk responds,"Oh, I think, my original pitch to Axel Alonso in 2011 was, “Let me write Punisher.” In my mind, for some odd reason, I’ve just got this Punisher story in my head, and I think it’s super, super awesome. I can read Jason Aaron’s Punisher and everybody else’s [take on the] character and it’s good, but I think that my Punisher story is pretty badass. So everything I do for Marvel is going to be leading up to, “Please just let me write my Punisher story.” So until they let me do that, you’re gonna get all kinds of other stories about all kinds of other characters until they satisfy this need I have to write Frank Castle." 



Source: Marvel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment